Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon Ball Shattered Hope IV: A New Hoap

The zaniest, most cutthroat, and totally immersive text-based Dragon Ball Roleplay Site! Join today and create a masterpiece of a character and change the universe!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. Empty
PostSubject: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 10:40 am

Amaterasu sat in a well lit room deep inside the walls of Dracmoor. To her side sat Akira, both of them wearing their full armor. The room was rather plain, all things considered. A marble floor and chiseled stone walls were lit by a glowing crystal formation embedded in the ceiling. The table was made of jet black onyx, contrasting to the lighter colors of the surroundings. The two sat waiting for the last member to arrive to the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 3:21 pm

Zero walked into the room with his armor, "Sorry I'm late, traffics a bitch."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Amaterasu smiled. "Please have a seat Zero." After the man and sat himself down Amaterasu spoke. "First order of buisness for this meeting. We are going to be splitting the command of planets between ourselves. It is unfair to the people if I am the one all must look to. If we all split the duties than it will be must easier for them to look up and send concerns to us."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 4:50 pm

Zero nodded, "True, im not saying you couldn't, but it would be a load of your shoulders."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Akira nodded. "SO I formulated a plan. I want to know if you agreed with it. Amatersu will lead the Saiyans, Rava's, and Elysium. I will keep Namek and Earth. And you will be in charge of Planet Majin and Uberia. Do we agree on this?"

Amaterasu nodded. "I am fine with this. Zero?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 5:50 pm

Zero nodded, "it seems like a fair distribution."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:01 pm

Amaterasu smiled. "aleight then. We will announce this to the worlds tonight. Next topic." The smile quickly faded from Amaterasu's face. Her tone shifted to one of seriousness that was very uncharacteristic for her. "What do we do about Auron's group? They clearly will try to work in our territory at some point as they have nor regard for the authority we represent in our worlds.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:21 pm

"He has throughn one of my sons in jail already for a simple braul. His group of 'space police' can not be aloud to claim they protect all the worlds." Zero added.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 6:25 pm

Akira frowned. "Exactly. And there is the fact that they tried to arrest our citizens without so much as even contacting the Empire at all. It is very troubling."

"On top of that they have both the majority of Seraphs and all of the Solar Saiyans on their side." Added Amaterasu.
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:22 pm

"So the question is, do we thin their ranks or try to convince some of them to come to our side. However, even if they don't we still have the majority of races in our favor." Zero said.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:26 pm

Akira sighed. "However the problem is the only race of ours left untouched is the Saiyans. However they don't have many ships. The Rava's ,military was totally wiped out and is still recovering. The Namekians have none to speak of. That leaves the Majin, who are still barely unified, and the Uberians."
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:37 pm

"As far as i know the Uberians don't have that great a military and the majins could be a force to recon with if they could hust set aside their differences. Clockwork as plenty of mechs and battleships, and Glacian has a decent fighting force." Zero then thought, " What we need to do is form one unified force. Saiyans, majins, rava and Elysium can be the main fighting force; Clockwork and Glacian could be the science division; and Earth, Namek, and Uberia can be the resource suppliers." Zero suggested.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:42 pm

Akira motioned to the map that was projected onto the wall. However we must not forgot that e do have a decent portion of Seraphs that are loyal to us as well. But yes. Saiyans are the backbone of our military. But you must also remember that Elysium is a place for those who want to stay out of war. It will produce no soldiers."

Amaterasu looked at Zero. "Oh, and does this mean Glacian and Clockwork have decided to join the Empire?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:44 pm

"It some convincing from the Glacians but they trust me. We have their support." Zero answered.
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:47 pm

Amaterasu grinned. "Wonderful. That will help us immensely." She nodded to Akira who quickly wrote anything down." She then turned to Zero. Are there any topics you would wish to bring up?"
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:51 pm

Zero shook his head, "Nothing comes to mind."
Back to top Go down
Riza
Time Lord
Time Lord
Riza

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:57 pm

Amaterasu nodded. "Alright. This meeting is adjourned then. Thank you both for coming." Amaterasu then distributed the ruler items as needed."

((P.s> your turn on the other site. I broke the order))
Back to top Go down
Zero
Follow Me On Tumblr
Follow Me On Tumblr
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. EmptySat Mar 21, 2015 7:59 pm

End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.   Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber. Empty

Back to top Go down

Serafell Generals Meeting Chamber.
Page 1 of 1